Jen is really excited to be currently on her way to becoming an accredited FW SUP Level 1 Coach having completed her training.
As of August we will be offering Stand Up Paddleboarding Adventures with Excelsior and also 1:1 or private group lessons.
Stand up Paddle Boarding (SUP) is one of the best ways to connect with nature and help relax. The feeling of gliding through the water can clear your head and refocus your mind.
WHAT YOU GET
– Stand Up Paddle experience on a beautiful Scottish loch
– Stunning scenery with Ben Lomond in the background
– Professional and expert event planning
– The high quality equipment from an eco conscious company (Fatsticks Boards)
– 1 hour on the water
– a fun group experience and an opportunity to meet and paddle with other adventure keen individuals
SATURDAY 29TH AUGUST
We are offering private 1:1 sessions for people who want to learn how to SUP. This booking includes use of one of our Fatstick Paddleboards (all equipment such a paddle, leash etc), your buoyancy aid and full tutorial.
With two locations available – Glasgow Forth & Clyde Canal and Loch Lomond – we will spend 1 hour on the water with the overall lesson lasting around 1 hour 45 mins.
Private Group Bookings
Get some of your friends together for a paddle on one of our beautiful Scottish Lochs.
SUP is one of the fastest growing sports and when you get out on the water you will understand why! With 1 hour on the water and the overall booking lasting around 1 hour 45 you will experience an opportunity to glide along the water with a qualified instructor.
2 People = £40
3 People = £60